Tuesday 23 August 2016

Trust Yourself

Hello!

Welcome to Tuesday!

It might seem a little early in the week, but I've decided to share with you all something that I've been needing to explore, and that would be trusting yourself.

We all go through experiences in life that affect our mental and sometimes physical stability. When you're in a place that constantly rains on your parade and sometimes there are no options and you have to take the blow and rise above it.

Now, I'm not going to tell you that taking control and choosing to trust yourself is all sunshine and rainbows, because it's not. You will lose people and it will hurt at the time, but you'll survive and later find out that you're better off without the negative vibes. Trusting someone is a lot easier than trusting your gut. When someone tells you to trust your gut and listen to yourself, the truth is, you actually don't want to.

Trusting myself was something I never did. I always just waited to see what would happen and still end up disappointed because I always thought the best in people. Seeing the best in people is a good thing, but you must be wary of their faults. Some people are out to get you and not everyone is your friend. In the last year, I've certainly learned that. I've had to cut ties and most of the time they are for the better.

Tip for Tuesday! Work on trusting your inner self. There will be a time where you will have control. Embrace the change. Make it work for you.

I hope this short entry will help ease your mind on a Tuesday.

Peace!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment