Friday 5 May 2017

The Mindset of Freedom

Hello everyone!

The sun is shining in Glasgow this week and I got to say, I feel pretty bright and breezy, not just because it's Friday you understand but I have breathing space (mentally)!

This week has been a roller coaster of emotions for myself in particular as I am getting the keys to my new flat! Yaaaay. All good but then I got a little 'over emotional' when I started looking at my finances. 

Yes, I can afford a new place which is great! It's the dark and lonely place that everyone faces and I mean everyone! It's called Debt... 

Now most of you will read this, roll your eyes and think, 'oh great, another blog about how to manage money.' *clicks close*

No honey, it's about how to manage your mindset about the situation and learn to talk to people. This week I've been frantically talking to my bank, trying to sort out plans for my future and now, as I'm typing this to you, I feel totally at ease. 

The lady in the bank, Jane is her name, told me that it wasn't a sign of weakness what I was doing, but courage. I'm simply holding my hands up, bringing my stubbornness to a halt and saying, hey, I need help. There is nothing wrong with this. 

I came out feeling 100 times better about myself and my situation. 

Now, the lesson this week is more of a don't worry about it mindset, but the truth is, you'll worry until it's finished. I'm a worrier, so there will be times I'll be screaming into my pillow and thinking of all these situations that are not and will never happen. Thanks anxiety! 

I've chosen to take the thought process of being free. Let's face it, no man or woman is an island, you can move forward, open up and ask for the help. 

There is a catch to this.... you have to let go of the fear and the stubbornness. It's not as easy as it sounds by the way... but it's doable. 

I wish you all the best with forward thinking. 

Please let me know how you get on and remember, we're all in this together.

Peace!xo

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment